Our client, an independent and boutique trust company with a friendly, flexible and open work environment and strong professional work ethic, is looking for a Client Administrator to join their team and help to provide an outstanding personal service to private clients and international families.
- Assists one or more Client Responsible Directors (CRD) with the administration of a complex portfolio of clients according to their ability and complexity of the matter in hand.
- Passing all correspondence through director for authorisation and liaising closely with the director before or after (if appropriate) communication with clients and intermediaries.
- Expected to assist less experienced staff members and show leadership as required.
- Assisting on client and non-client related projects to support the firm and board of directors to meet its objectives.
- Assisting director in training and managing more junior members of staff as appropriate.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Expected to be studying or hold a table B qualification and obtain appropriate levels and type of CPD to enable role to be fulfilled as identified in discussions with the CRD.
- Expected to have 5+ years of experience.
- Good work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team with a friendly and flexible working environment.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|