Our client, a provider of administration and services to large and multinational corporates and SMEs as well as entrepreneurs, HNWIs and advisers, is looking for a Company & Trust Assistant Manager to join their Private Client.
- Management of client portfolio in a professional manner.
- To assist in the management and development of team members.
- To liaise with clients on a regular basis providing technical advice as necessary in carrying out instructions or considering clients’ wishes in a timely manner.
- Delegate to colleagues and give technical advice where appropriate.
- To control and manage periodic accounts on a client portfolio.
- To prioritise work on structures.
- To review clients’ investment portfolios.
- To prepare for and attend meetings with clients and directors.
- To seek legal assistance in relation to drafting legal complex documents.
- Drafting/preparing highly complex documents i.e. minutes/resolutions/agreements etc as and when appropriate.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- With in-depth trust knowledge and proven experience at assistant manager level, we are looking for someone who holds qualifications with the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) or the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), or equivalent.
- This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has the skills to help develop the Private Client team in delivering impeccable service to our clients. A major aspect of this role is to help develop the team members to be the best they can be in a fast moving environment so a commitment to the learning, development and motivation of our people is essential.
|Job Category||Administration, Manager, Private Client|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|