Our client, a provider of global administration, trustee, accounting, management and governance solutions, is looking for a Compliance Services Officer to join their Institutional/Governance Services team.
- To assist and support with the development and promotion of the compliance strategy and framework within the company from a first line of defence perspective including developing tools and policy, procedures and processes at client level.
- To act as the designated MLRO, MLCO and CO for the client structures, discharging those obligations to a high standard and liaise with the relevant external parties as required.
- To support the Head of Client Compliance as a representative of the compliance team in relation to client compliance matters and related Compliance Services activities carried on within the company.
- To support the business in effective management of risk through the provision of compliance services to client entities.
- To execute a comprehensive monitoring programme and report findings to the relevant fora.
- To consider training needs within the company and at client level, and along with the support of other business areas, provide the relevant training.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Table 4 qualification.
- Relevant compliance qualifications.
- Relevant finance industry experience specifically in funds.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Key person role.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the AML Legislation and THE AML Handbook.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 and associated Orders and Codes of Practice for Funds and Trust Company Business.
- Knowledge and understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements.
- A detailed understanding of Risk Management.
- A detailed understanding of different Fund and Corporate structures.
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Strong communication skills.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|