Our client, an award-winning law firm, is looking for a Contract Project Support Officer to join their ICT department.
- Produce and maintain project documentation, such as ‘kick-off’ decks, timelines, dashboards,
- Map business processes for both current and future workflows.
- Develop and support effective communication regarding our projects between the management team, internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ensure the project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout
- the various project lifecycles.
- Track projects and budgets against the agreed project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Advise and assist staff across various practice areas in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Create and maintain risk and issue logs and a list of dependencies for projects.
- Gather and document business requirements and translate them into deliverables.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Prince2 (desirable but not essential).
- Prior experience in a project management role is essential.
- Fully competent on Smartsheet or Microsoft Project and Office.
- It would be beneficial to have experience in law firm systems such as time and billing, client matter opening and conflicts (such as InTapp Open).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and iManage WorkSite document management system experience.
- Have strong technical awareness and expertise.
- Be a confident communicator with experience of building and maintaining business relationships.
- Be flexible in your approach to work and be willing to contribute to a variety of tasks.
- Be an effective team member.
- Have an practical, analytical and ordered approach.
- Have a willingness to learn and grow in the role.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|