Our client, an investment management business, is looking for a Paralegal to join their highly respected Corporate team.
- Assisting the Head of Legal on various corporate matters and fund related matters.
- A focus on the corporate group and related business units – assisting directors fulfil their duties, e.g. considering regulatory matters and reviewing draft minutes, financials, other statutory documents and documents to be considered for signing.
- Reviewing NDAs, commercial contracts and other documents.
- Assisting with regulatory matters.
- Assisting the Head of Legal with document management and execution.
- Creating and maintaining know-how files and templates.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Achieved at least AAB at A Level.
- Achieved a 2:1 or higher at degree level at a reputable University.
- Either completed a Law Degree or a Graduate Diploma in Law.
- Experience working in a Corporate legal environment, whether in-house or in-practice.
- Basic IT skills (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of corporate governance.
- Organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
- Self-motivated, proactive.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work effectively and independently as well as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|