Our client, providers of innovative and compliant solutions in Private Wealth, Pensions and Trust & Corporate services, is looking for a Client Services Director to join their team to oversee, lead and mentor Private Client teams responsible for the delivery of service the clients. To build on existing client relationships, provide excellent client service, and to act as Client Director on an allocated caseload.
- Be responsible for the revenue and productivity of allocated clients ensuring own and team chargeability and productivity targets are met or discussed with the Executive Director where appropriate;
- Ensure that an excellent level of client service is always maintained;
- Act as a high-level point of reference on complex/nonstandard transactions, procedural queries/problems/proposals;
- Act as lead Director for a large diversified portfolio of clients, acting as the high-level point of contact for those clients;
- Develop client relationships on portfolio of clients seeking out new business opportunities or income generating activities from existing clients where possible and develop a culture across the team, which enables the same;
- Set up and design regular client and intermediary visitation program. Ensuring that key clients are met on a regular basis;
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, assisting on complex transactions, providing necessary training as and when required and enabling line managers to manage and achieve their own and their teams KPI’s;
- Ensure your team are aware of procedures, understand them, and what their responsibilities are in terms of importance of adhering to and following internal administration procedures and processes;
- Working with the Senior Manager and the team to identify training and resource requirements and support the implementation of any requirements and act as a mentor for the team as a whole;
- Actively participate in attendance of signing sessions which occur daily and escalate any matters to the Executive Director.
- Work closely alongside Compliance and Operations to ensure that all policy and procedures are drafted in a regulatory compliant and practical manner, liaising with both administrators and compliance department in order to implement.
- Manage operational and fiduciary risk within Client Service teams, liaise with both Compliance and Operations on an ongoing basis in order to monitor and potentially mitigate any potential risks that arise.
- You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Professional in approach to overseeing the business as well as direct reports;
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements for a Jersey regulated business;
- Maintaining evolving knowledge of client transactions, including complex transactions;
- Have a relevant professional qualification;
- Ideally have 7 or more years’ experience in a similar role or an Associate Director role;
- Hold principal persons status in accordance with the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998; and
- Must remain fit and proper to perform the role.
|Job Category||Client Services, Director|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|