We are currently collaborating with a small independent Trust firm who, due to a recent influx of new clients, is seeking a Director to join their senior management cohort and help establish a new team within the business. Of primary importance to our client is cultural fit. Therefore, the ideal individual will have a strong desire to be part of an independent firm, that has a partnership ethos and flat operating structure.
- Provide leadership to a newly formed team of administrators, with a particular focus on personnel development.
- Oversee effective and high-quality service delivery for a diverse book of private clients.
- Develop trusted relationships with key clients, optimising their experience and ensuring they feel valued.
- Contribute to the ongoing operational running of, and strategic planning for, the business as a whole.
- Ensure rigorous regulatory compliance is adhered to and a best practice approach is utilised across every facet of the business.
- Act as a technical knowledge resource for the business.
- Potentially take up additional non-client facing responsibilities in order to support the business.
- Strong desire to be part of an independent firm.
- Professionally qualified as either an Accountant or Lawyer, or to ICSA Professional level.
- Ideally, extensive experience working with UK private clients and their structures.
- Previous experience operating at Director level.
- A background in professional services would also be beneficial.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|