Our client, a global fund and corporate services provider, is looking for an Employee Journey/Experience Consultant to join their team on a six month contract.
- To deliver our ambitious growth plans, attract and retain the very best talent in the industry, we need to create a market-leading and inherently digital employee journey / experience.
- As our employee journey / experience specialist, you’ll map out and revolutionise the entire employee journey with a primary focus on the initial stages of talent attraction, selection and onboarding. In-line with us implementing a market-leading application tracking system (Greenhouse), you’ll work with creative agencies and our in-house experts to create a journey that showcases both our people and culture (the two main reasons people join us and stay with us). It’s an exciting opportunity for a creative thinker to put their stamp on something integral to our business’s success.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Demonstrated background in employee experience / journey design, specifically in a manager-level capacity, supported by a relevant Marketing or Human Resources professional qualification.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills. From crafting job descriptions and employee communications, to engaging with our hiring managers and agencies, you’ll need to be great with people and even better with words.
- Highly-organised, especially with prioritisation and resource allocation. An employee journey has a lot of moving, yet seamless parts so excellent project management skills are essential.
- Creativity’s an absolute must. The employee experience needs to align to our bright alternative brand and stand out in the market; dull is not an option.
- Tech-savvy and competent in Microsoft programs (experience with Greenhouse is a bonus!)
- Fluent in written and spoken English. When it comes to other languages – the more the merrier!
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|