Working as part of a small team based in Jersey, you will be a back office support to the CFO and MD for the fund administration of the fund, owned by the family.You will manage and review the work of the experienced fund administrator and will ideally have strong analytical skills. In addition you will have extensive IT skills (system trouble shooting or improvement, report writing, advanced excel, database or coding experience). And you could even be a qualified accountant looking for a role that will give you family office fund administration experience.
- Review daily Fund Valuation reports prepared by Fund Administrator and provide support for any issues that arise;
- Review Bloomberg static data audit log and price downloads and resolve any exceptions;
- Troubleshoot any technical issues with Bloomberg Downloads and Custodian interfaces;
- Ensure all processes and procedures adhere to a high standard of internal controls;
- Provide support and holiday/sickness cover for daily Fund Administration duties including: daily trade input, cash reconciliation and provision of holdings information to Front Office
- View and monitor the weightings and any exceptions in the Daily Mandate review;
- Prepare and distribute the Breach Log and Breaches Summary report to the Board of Directors.
- Troubleshoot any false exceptions and provide an overview of action taken to resolve.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- At least five years’ experience within a Fund Administration Environment, preferably having exposure to a client facing role;
- Experience in a variety of fund administration areas including setting up securities and trade input;
- Portfolio pricing and valuations, particularly fixed income products, comfortable working with Bloomberg;
- An understanding and ability to accurately process corporate actions;
- Experience in shareholder dealing and record keeping;
- A confident understanding of dealing and settlement processes to enable clear communication with custodians to resolve any issues promptly.
- Self starter, with ability to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines, planning and organising workload, while taking into account the relative priorities;
- Adaptable to change and happy to work closely with others as part of a small focused team;
- Attention to detail, with excellent time management and analytical skills;
- Strong relationships skills / ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally;
- Confidence in working with Bloomberg and other financial and investment software.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|