Our client, a provider of administration and services to large and multinational corporates and SMEs as well as entrepreneurs, HNWIs and advisers, is looking for a number of Administrators to join their Fund, Corporate and Private Client teams.
- To provide support at administering a range of fund structures on a daily basis, managing their bank accounts and arranging transactions.
- To have direct client contact at an appropriate level.
- To understand how to manage various fund structures, opening and administering bank accounts as required, develop an appreciation of the content, function and legal requirements in relation to statutory accounts and financial information.
- To liaise with the various parties, including investment advisers/investment managers, custodians and other third parties and financial institutions on a regular basis, providing assistance as necessary and delivering a professional level of service in an accurate and timely manner.
- To give administrative support to other team members.
- Participate fully in the work of the team, assist in the delivery of high quality service and contribute to the professional relationship with external advisors.
- To maintain client confidentiality.
- To record all time on the Company’s time recording system and ensure narrative is clear and sufficiently detailed.
- To assist in achieving financial targets as determined by management.
- Such other duties as the management may at times reasonably require. This job description is a guide to the principal, current duties of the job. It does not form part of the contract of employment.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- You will be instrumental in supporting the team with your knowledge and experience and ensuring our clients receive the best possible service whilst enjoying the opportunities our career structure and management development programme can offer.
- Team player.
- Organised and enthusiastic.
- With the support and encouragement of a dedicated and motivated management team, you will be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of trust and company structures, including those of a complex nature and be expected to develop a close working relationship with our clients.
|Job Category||Administrator, Fund Administration, Private Client|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|