Our client, a provider of practical advice on BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey, Jersey and Luxembourg law, is looking for a Group Head of Risk and Compliance to join their Risk and Compliance team.
• As Group Head, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Risk & Compliance for the organisation, its employees, clients, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders.
• You will need to be able to demonstrate broad technical knowledge and have expertise that covers the conduct of business matters, corporate governance, regulatory risk and regulatory change matters.
• Our client will need someone to support and champion our vision, whilst encouraging focus on process innovation in how the Risk & Compliance function operates across the organisation, constantly seeking continuous improvements in how policies and procedures are brought to life, and deploying new ways of building staff engagement.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
• We’re looking for a motivated, collaborative and inspiring leader with knowledge and experience commensurate with this role, having dealt with regulatory environments both onshore and offshore, ideally within legal and corporate services environment.
• Group Head of Risk and Compliance Most of all, we want someone who is excited by the opportunity to work within our innovative and dynamic culture and to contribute to the future success of the firm.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|