Our client is looking for a Group Operations Manager to join their Technology team.
- Overseeing all IT Operations requests, incidents and problems. Pro-actively managing the Service desk call queues to ensure appropriate service levels are delivered.
- Continually improving and enhancing the team’s IT Governance – policies, processes and procedures to meet client security and audit requirements, improving service levels and reducing the risk levels in the firm’s IT operations.
- Managing and coordinating the major incident process, and all urgent and complicated support issues.
- Providing support and assistance to any audit / security review activity and coordinating client RFI responses.
- Acting as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Developing mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the team.
- Developing a service catalogue for the Technology Team.
- Determining root causes of issues and communicating appropriately to internal and external customers.
- Training, coaching and mentoring Service Desk Analysts and Escalation Analysts to develop their careers. Ensure all appropriate support mechanisms are in place to enable them to excel.
- Managing the operational release of new systems and technology upgrades to the firm, in accordance with the change management policy.
- Reviewing feedback to improve services, tools and support experience.
- Ensuring all team administration is kept up to date.
- Hold responsibility for the management and continual improvement of the 24/7 helpdesk service.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- To ensure that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- To manage, lead and motivate the team to ensure staff are meeting and exceeding expectations.
- To ensure that the team is meeting defined metrics and benchmarks, and that standards and processes are followed to provide an excellent customer service.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|