Our client, a provider of alternative investment services, is looking for a Head of Corporate Accounting to join their team.
- Oversee team performance and client service delivery for a business unit with a specific focus on efficiency and quality.
- Agreeing, measuring and reporting performance against both external and internal benchmarks and KPIs.
- Ensure timeliness, quality and appropriateness of service delivery.
- Schedule, monitor and manage team capacity within a dynamic business environment.
- Maintain and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external clients and service providers (i.e. legal, tax and compliance).
- Support understanding, communicate and resolve unique client and audit issues.
- Proactively support the career development of individual team members and monitor/manage performance.
- Demonstrate strong and effective leadership skills at all time and in accordance with the company values, policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in senior management forums and meetings.
- Proactively look for and implement process and procedural improvements in consultation with the wider team and your Administration counterparts.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- ACCA, ACA qualified or equivalent with a strong academic background and at least 5 years PQE.
- Technical knowledge of real estate and corporate accounting.
- Demonstrate full understanding of corporate and fund accounting, which covers real estate and feeder funds.
- Time , workflow and recoverability management skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and adapt delivery in response to a given audience.
- Strong analytical skills with a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Solutions focused and resilient.
- Focused on continual improvement and securing business advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|