Our client, an award-winning law firm with expertise in BVI, Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey law, is looking for a HR Assistant to join their Human Resources team.
• Providing a full range of administration and support services to the HR team to include:
• Answering the phones, taking messages and assisting wherever possible.
• Maintaining a range of HR databases to ensure that all records are accurate and up to date (this includes managing absence on
our HR system)
• Ensuring all recruitment and on-boarding related paperwork and checks are completed efficiently.
• Assisting with the administration and management of student placements (including bursary, general and legal work experience and Project Trident students).
• Actively maintaining and updating HR checklists relating to new starters, leavers and changes to circumstances.
• Collating and logging documents for the monthly payroll and performing basic calculations to record any changes.
• Managing diaries and booking meetings to include arranging candidate interviews, learning and development sessions and new starter inductions.
• Preparing induction programmes and packs for new members of staff and taking an active role in the integration of new staff.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
• Good secondary education to A-Level or equivalent standard.
• Experience in an office environment in a professional services firm.
• Experience of dealing with clients/customers.
• Confident user of a range of IT systems to include Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
• Have a positive, enthusiastic and flexible approach.
• Be sensitive, have emotional intelligence and the ability to be discreet.
• Demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experienceiable upon experience|