Our client, a provider of fund, corporate and private client services, is looking for a Manager to join their Funds team in their Guernsey office.
- Maintaining excellent client relationships and to ensure that the service is delivered in accordance with exacting service level agreements.
- Monitoring workflows on an ongoing basis to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Liaising with client representatives, intermediaries, lawyers and other professionals.
- Maintaining client procedures in line with requirements and changes to relevant regulation.
- Co-ordinating investments and divestments through efficient document management and utilisation of client/intermediary relationships.
- Co-ordinating drawdowns and distributions in accordance with company processes and procedures.
- Co-ordinating regular and ad-hoc communications with investors in accordance with the company’s processes and procedures.
- Leading and managing junior members of the team, which includes training, development and encouragement of an environment of participation, motivation, teamwork and open communication.
- Assisting the Senior Manager and Directors with fund launches, essential project work and internal administration when required and where appropriate.
- Preparing and reviewing regulatory and statutory reporting to a number of global regulators.
- Maintaining statutory records for each entity within the client group.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound technical knowledge of the applicable regulatory framework.
- Excellent presentational and client relationship skills.
- Good organisational and forward planning skills with attention to detail.
|Job Category||Fund Administration, Manager|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|