Our client, a leading bank in the euro zone and a first class player on a global scale, is looking for a Senior Administrator to join their Transfer Agency team.
• Prepare, process, validate and release trades for a range of complex offshore funds in line with detailed controls and procedures.
• Complete Fund, Trustee and Client reporting.
• Prepare and process fund distributions to fund specific deadlines.
• Promote and maintain positive working relationships with service providers, internal departments and Warsaw office, ensuring affective communication and collaboration to achieve service excellence.
• Work in partnership with the clients to understand fund structures and their specific requirements.
• Work closely with Operational Risk to mitigate risk and ensure timely reporting of Incidents.
• Assist in the review of system developments and UAT testing.
• Resolve client and investor queries within agreed timeframes.
• Maintain shareholder register and investor files.
• Prepare and distribute shareholder statements and Investment Management reports.
• Daily reconciliation of cash accounts.
• Prepare audit requests.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
• An in-depth knowledge of Transfer Agency and industry practice to include Property Funds.
• An excellent understanding of the offshore funds compliance and regulatory regime.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and One Note.
• Experience in using MultiFonds TA or similar platform.
• Computer literacy across a variety of applications.
• A broad understanding of the features of the different types of fund structures.
• Ability to manage and mitigate risk.
• A good team player is essential to be successful in this role.
• Sound analytical skills coupled with an ability to identify problems quickly and provide appropriate solutions.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Excellent self management skills.
|Job Category||Administration, Financial Services|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experiencele upon experience|