Our client, an international group of professional firms, specialising in financial and taxation advice, is looking for a Senior AML Administrator to join their Compliance team.
- Provision of support and guidance to the organisation, and its clients, on applicable AML issues, including New Business Take On.
- Assistance in the production of regular compliance reports for both the organisation and its clients
- Assistance with any AML themed projects and tasks, ensuring required matters are recorded, monitored, and reported to Senior Management where necessary.
- Assistance with any ad hoc tasks and projects being undertaken by the Compliance function in support of the wider business, i.e. AML/CDD Projects.
- Assistance with on-site due diligence reviews of third party services providers and the production of written reports and recommendations resulting from the same.
- Any other reasonable duties that may be assigned.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- A minimum of 5 years Compliance experience, ideally working in a funds environment.
- Professional Compliance Qualification at Diploma level preferable but not necessary subject to relevant experience.
- Highly organised and self-sufficient but with the ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly.
- High level understanding of the Jersey AML regulatory environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- A high level of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality is essential due to the nature of the work.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel (intermediate level).
- Flexible, with the ability to work to time pressures and react calmly to changing demands.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|