Our client, a multinational financial consultancy firm, is looking for a Senior Associate, Regulatory Consulting to join their highly respected team.
- Assisting on a wide range of engagements and taking part in on-site client visits (with an opportunity to travel to a number of regulatory centres including Europe, Asia, the Caribbean and USA), interviews, document review and contribution to report development and writing. Client engagements may include, but are not limited to;
- Article 32 and regulatory investigations;
- Regulatory due diligence;
- Risk reviews;
- Governance reviews;
- Regulatory remediation projects; and
- Retail/conduct reviews.
- Assisting with the drafting of compliance documentation for clients (manuals and procedures, templates, risk assessments etc);
- Assisting with ad hoc regulatory advice and solutions;
- Liaising with clients and maintaining client relationships;
- Provision of compliance monitoring services;
- Contributing to the design and implementation of compliance frameworks;
- Assisting with client proposals; and
- Contributing to articles, client alerts and organisation of client events.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Someone who is passionate, focused, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- This role would suit a team player with the ability to use their own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients.
- Full training will be given and support for the CISI professional exams. Experience of at least 2 to 3 years within the finance industry or a Big 4 firm/mid tier accounting firm.
- Team player with the ability to use own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients.
- Clear, logical thought process, able to arrive at and make decisions and articulate these clearly.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft applications including Word and PowerPoint.
- Numerical proficiency.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|