Our client, an international group of professional firms, specialising in financial and taxation advice, is looking for a Senior Compliance Administrator.
- Maintain and regularly update the organisations’ regulatory and compliance registers, including: complaints, issues, and Politically Exposed Persons/High profile clients.
- Executing background checks and searches/client profiling.
- Be responsible for carrying out ad-hoc World checks, Open Source searches as requested by the business.
- Be responsible for checking the daily google alerts and any scrutiny hits referred to Compliance for mitigation and/or referral to CO/MLCO.
- Assisting with Client Reviews.
- Assist with Compliance and regulatory queries.
- Executing Enhanced Monitoring Programme.
- Executing Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Updating of systems, records, structure charts etc.
- Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly tasks as scheduled.
- Providing assistance with reporting and specialist projects.
- To act at all times with high standards of integrity, discretion and propriety and work to maintain and enhance the reputation of the Compliance Team locally by engaging regularly with the business.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Minimum of 3 years compliance related experience in a similar role.
- An awareness of trust and company structures and CDD requirements.
- Team player.
- Be able to work unsupervised on certain daily tasks.
- Able to demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all matters.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with staff.
- Methodical, thorough with a good attention to detail.
- An awareness of the Jersey anti-money laundering legislation and regulations.
- Experience preferably with CDD and AML/CFT related issues.
- Willingness to learn and apply new procedures, seeking guidance where needed.
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity on both an individual and a corporate basis.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|