Our client, a professional services company focusing on Private Client, Corporate and Funds, is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day compliance function of the Firm. Advising and reporting to the Board on business issues and standards.
- Act as the principal point of contact to JFSC on regulatory matters pertaining to the Firm.
- Responsible for the JFSC’s Annual Supervisory Risk Data Collection Exercise for the Firm.
- Act as the lead for any regulated entities where appointed in the Key Person Roles.
- Act as the point of contact with JFCU as part of MLRO function where this relates to Managed Entities and as appropriate.
- Compilation of Key Person Reports to the Board(s)/Committees of the Board(s) and attendance as necessary together with the production of relevant statistics.
- Assistance with / preparation of Business Risk Assessment(s) to the Board(s)/Committees of the Board(s) as necessary.
- Design, maintenance and delivery of Board approved, compliance monitoring programme, as necessary.
- Review of systems and controls and policies and procedures to assess compliance to local regulations and instigating remedies for any deficiencies.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Good knowledge of databases such as Unity would be useful.
- Excellent understanding of Corporate and Trust Structures.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- Excellent understanding of AML legislation relative to own work.
- Awareness of the Firm’s procedures relative to own work.
- Recognised Industry Professional qualification.
- Minimum of 7 years in a financial services environment preferably with relevant management experience.
|Job Category||Compliance, Manager|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|