Our client, an international group of professional firms, specialising in financial and taxation advice, is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team.
- Reviewing complex Tax Returns to ensure technically correct and consistent. Undertaking completion of complex Tax Returns where necessary. To include:-
- Non-Resident Landlord companies
- Offshore Trusts
- UK Individuals
- Forms 50(FS) summary of gains and capital payments in an offshore trust.
- Jersey Individuals
- Jersey Trusts
- Jersey companies
- GST Returns
- International Service Entity Return
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings / ATED CGT
- Reviewing associated tax paperwork and covering letters/memos to ensure all relevant information included and technically correct.
- Assisting more junior members of the team with advice in respect of training courses and training towards professional qualifications.
- Understanding technical tax areas and training Tax Senior and other members of staff where required.
- Reviewing draft CGT figures and memos and adding technical details where necessary.
- Signing off emails and letters to clients providing tax information.
- Responding to ad-hoc tax queries from fellow colleagues.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Considering IT improvements and implementing.
- Implementing efficient processes and procedures where required.
- Attendance at managers meetings MUTS/OCAG
- Appraisals of Tax staff.
- Liaising with Tax Director on the management of the department and drafting department procedures as required.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Sound knowledge of Taxation.
|Job Category||Direct Tax|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|