Our client, a bright alternative in fund and corporate services, is looking for a Temporary Finance Manager to join their team on a six month contract.
- Responsible for all aspects of cash allocation, accounts payable, banking and transactional book-keeping for the Group across the multiple jurisdictions in which we operate.
- Lead the Accounts team with cash allocation, accounts payable, banking and transactional book- keeping processes and systems to ensure we maintain efficient and effective controls and systems are adhered to.
- Preparation of periodic VAT returns.
- Provide support and training across the Group with regards to cash allocations and accounts payable as and when required.
- Management and mentoring of staff within the Transactions team.
- Preparation and coordination of annual fees and other client costs to be recharged to clients.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Sound transactional accounting knowledge.
- Very good interpersonal skills are required to maintain close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts.
- People management experience.
- Ability to manage team and own workload.
- Computer literacy skills are essential.
- Good Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very good administration and organisational skills are required for this busy role.
- Experience in an in-house accounting function/team.
- Qualified accountant with management experience.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|