Our client, a global fund and corporate services provider, is looking for a Temporary Senior Compliance Analyst to join their Risk and Compliance team.
- Responsible for performing the day-to-day compliance activities, monitoring and reporting, ensuring client Compliance Monitoring Programmes are performed to the standard required by the JFSC, and completed within the relevant time frame, including testing.
- Act as a principle point of contact for the client facing teams of regulated fund structures.
- Promote awareness of, and compliance with, Group policies and procedures.
- Assist the Compliance Manager with the completion of new client checklists.
- Responsible for the circulation and review of periodic client reviews providing a summary to the risk committee as required.
- Maintain a log of regulatory correspondence keeping it up-to-date at all times.
- Maintain a register of regulatory updates and the resulting action points.
- Ensure data protection filings are made within the applicable timeframes.
- Maintain a centralised list of client entities.
- Monitor and report to the compliance manager on the submission of statistical returns to the regulator.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience in a compliance role within the financial services sector.
- Experience and knowledge of Funds would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft products, Word and Excel.
- Able to deliver work to a standard that requires minimal rework or adjustments.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy and quality standards.
- Able to demonstrate a team player attitude.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- A self-starter with a high degree of attention to detail.
- An analytical approach with good research skills.
- A high level of integrity and professionalism demonstrating a proactive approach.
- Able to identify improvements that can be made based on past experiences.
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|