Our client, a leading bank in the euro zone and a first class player on a global scale, is looking for a Transfer Agency Manager to join their team.
• Daily management of the team responsible for Transfer Agency.
• Lead the team, individually and collectively, through coaching and facilitation of personal development and training
• Develop a motivated team that is able to interact effectively with internal and external clients.
• Ensure all controls and procedures are in place and strictly adhered to.
• Work closely with Operational Risk and Head of Controls to mitigate risk and ensure timely reporting of Incidents.
• Ensure staff are fully aware of operational risk and associated impact.
• Lead in the review of Transfer Agency system developments and ensure UAT is performed before upgrades are implemented.
• To improve service levels by identifying opportunities to enhance service delivery
• Manage the staff and the organization to ensure good level of efficiency and productivity, taking into account that staff are located in 2 locations.
• Support Client Development and Sales in potential client pitches.
You will possess the following key characteristics:
• An in-depth knowledge of Transfer Agency and industry practice to include Property Funds.
• An excellent understanding of the offshore funds compliance and regulatory regime.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and One Note.
• Experience in using MultiFonds TA or similar platform.
• Computer literacy across a variety of applications.
• A broad understanding of the features of the different types of fund structures.
• Ability to manage and mitigate risk.
• Proven Management experience.
• Communication skills.
• Creativity and Innovation.
• Taking initiative.
• Client focus.
• Taking responsibilities.
|Job Category||Financial Services|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experiencele upon experience|