Our client, an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services to institutional and private clients, is looking for a Treasury Director to join their Head Office.
- Helping to manage banking relationships and hold regular service reviews with key banking institutions, identifying opportunities for optimising the returns available within all pooling arrangements.
- Maintain awareness of external macro factors impacting treasury services in the market including regulatory developments, new participants on both system and bank provider levels, cross jurisdictional opportunities and banks’ evolving approach to pricing of different deposit product types.
- Work with 3rd parties and the company’s banking team to develop new treasury and associated products / services to grow our overall treasury/banking business.
- Lead on internal BD / communications and engagement activities to promote treasury services and support inbound referrals of new clients / deposits.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of treasury pooling models to maintain adequate liquidity within pools, meet day to day client needs and deliver on KPIs inc. performance reporting.
|Job Category||Director, Treasury|
|Salary||Negotiable upon experience|