Finance Manager, PE Fund ManagerApply for this job
In the initial stages the main areas of focus for the Finance Manager are envisaged to be:
• Overseeing the activities of the outsourced providers in each of the group locations
• Potentially keeping the books and records of the Jersey entity themselves
• Preparing periodic consolidated reports for the group
• Liaison with group auditors for the Jersey consolidation
• Responsibility for group payroll
• Responsibility for group VAT returns
• Assisting with the input provided to tax return preparers
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business at the early stages of its development and to create a long term role for themselves. The candidate will be able to have input in how the finance function is structured going forward and will be able to learn from a CFO with 20+ years of experience.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree level
• ACA qualified (NQ up to 2 years PQE)
Candidates must be either Entitled to Work or Entitled in order to apply as no Jersey licenses are on offer for this position.