Accountant *Immediately Available*Apply for this job
We have an excellent opportunity to join a successful family office as an accountant on a three month fixed term contract, this position is immediately available.
The successful candidate will be assisting with the year end accounting for the internal treasury entity.
In return our client offers a competitive package, and a supportive working environment where professional and personal development is encouraged.
- Assist finance with daily transactions
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions
- Assist in tracking and reconciling bank statements
- Process payments and reimbursements
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Provide administrative support during budget, forecasting and ad hoc analysis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Must be entitled or entitled to work in Jersey
- Proven work experience in internal finance operations
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial tools)
- Familiarity with accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite) is preferred
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
81 days ago