Compliance AssociateApply for this job
Are you ready to take on a thrilling role at the forefront of combating financial crime? We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our client’s team as a Compliance Associate. As a Compliance Associate, you will play a pivotal role in protecting the organisation from illicit activities and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will embrace the challenge of safeguarding the organisation from the risks posed by financial crime. You will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a constantly evolving landscape.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package with hybrid working arrangements and a collaborative work environment where you can make a significant impact on the success of the company.
- Manage the Compliance monitoring plan, testing, report, and track findings to ensue that business operations meet their regulatory and internal process obligations
- Ensure and test the ongoing robustness of compliance with the rules that govern the Jersey Branch
- Present test results and conclusions to the Management Committee including any points that need to be resolved
- Log and monitor any action points from testing to ensure they are followed up and resolved
- Transaction Monitoring
- Manage, maintain, update & enhance the compliance register
- Collate information regarding clients and connected parties with countries that have become higher risk through sanctions, or because they have moved to the grey list to analyse the risk exposure
- Present information to key stakeholders
- Foster a culture of compliance and raise awareness of money laundering risks by developing and delivering targeted training programs to staff across the organisation. Your ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and engaging manner will be crucial in promoting a strong compliance culture.
- Collate & analyse information that would be required for regulatory returns
- Act as Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer in the absence of the MLRO
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong knowledge of Jersey AML and Regulatory environment, industry best practices, and emerging trends in financial crime
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Analytical mindset with exceptional problem-solving skills to identify patterns and trends in data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment