Fund Operations ExecutiveApply for this job
A new opportunity has arisen for a Fund Operations Executive, this would suit candidates with fund and or company admin experience looking for a more varied role.
You will support the operations team and will work with multiple functions within the firm such as company secretarial, finance, internal audit and compliance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small, hard-working team with brilliant benefits and career progression.
- Performance of internal duties on behalf of the Group’s fund management companies, overseeing the operational responsibilities of various funds and their respective regulatory & governance tasks
- Assisting with oversight and control of the various Third-Party Administrators that operate as Fund Administrator & Accountants
- Assistance in the production & review of internal management reporting
- Administration of portfolio entities in accordance with group policies and procedures
- Maintenance and input of data into various in-house electronic systems for management reporting purposes
- Support and oversight of internal client entity reviews and assistance in maintenance of the Group’s document management system
- Working with internal Group functions such as Finance, Company Secretarial, Internal Audit and Compliance to ensure regulatory & governance requirements are adhered to
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of company and/or fund administration is essential
- Candidates must have high attention to detail and be comfortable with numeric tasks
- Knowledge of local legislation, regulation, and corporate governance best practice
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Ability to work with multiple teams and manage own workloads and priorities with support of line manager