Group Finance AccountantApply for this job
Are you a detail-oriented and analytical finance professional with a passion for numbers and financial reporting? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy collaborating with others to achieve goals? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our client is seeking an exceptional Group Finance Accountant to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the financial reporting for the company and supporting the Head of Finance in strategic planning and analysis.
If you are a highly motivated and accomplished finance professional looking for an exciting new challenge, we encourage you to apply for this role. Our client offers a competitive compensation package and a collaborative work environment where you can make a significant impact on the financial success of the company.
- Review of management accounts, consolidated accounts, VAT returns and annual financial statements prepared by outsourced providers
- Liaise with auditors for group and jurisdiction audits
- Coordinate group payroll
- Work with the Head of Group Finance to be an integral part of budgeting, forecasting and ad hoc analysis
- Assist with the input provided to tax return preparers
- Manage the employee expenses system
- Participate in strategic projects from new company set ups, to ad hoc commercial analysis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A recognised accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong technical accounting skills and experience in producing financial statements
- Experience in the financial services sector would be an advantage
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong IT skills with experience of accounting systems and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders