Manager, Deal ExecutionApply for this job
Manager, Deal Execution
Our client is looking for a Deal Execution Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading PE Fund Manager with a long established reputation.
The successful applicant will attend to deal execution and treasury management requirements, working closely with Head of Deal Execution, wider Deal Execution team members as well as external stakeholders.
- Coordination of operational matters on the acquisition of portfolio companies and add-ons
- Preparation and / or review of funds flows for all transaction types to ensure that applicable currency flows through the appropriate holding structure in a timely manner
- Coordination of restructuring projects in portfolio companies
- Coordination of exit processes (full or partial) relating to portfolio companies including partial sell-downs to co-investors
- Accurate recording of investments, add-ons and exits in conjunction with external administrators
- Coordination of legal, tax and other professional advice relating to deal execution.
- General monitoring of Fund continuing obligations including
- Responsible for general inbound and outbound deal-related queries
- General review and execution of documents
- Renewal of revolving credit facilities
- General coordination of RCF liquidity
- Review of Fund Summary
- Review drawdowns and distributions across all funds
- Coordination of FX related transactions for acquisitions and exits
- Monitoring of bank accounts to anticipate cash management needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, Legal, ICSA or similar)
- 5 years of industry experience in a relevant industry (private equity preferred but other industries will be considered).
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong communicator
- Good management of both external and internal relationships