Office Manager / Executive AssistantApply for this job
Attention all organised wizards and multitasking pros! Our client is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant / Office Manager to keep the workplace running smoothly.
The role will suit someone who has office management and some administration experience, ideally within a trust or fund administration environment. This is a busy and varied role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is used to dealing with a variable workload as well as working to tight deadlines and will enjoy working as part of a small team.
In return our client offers a competitive package and a supportive working environment where professional and personal development of all employees is encouraged.
- Responsible for the day-to-day general office management, including greeting visitors, handling incoming & outgoing post, liaising with the building managers
- Invoice processing
- Processing agreements with various advisors and management
- Assisting with general administration duties
- Event management
- Reconciliation of expenses in relation to travel and the company credit cards
- To provide administrative support to the directors and wider team where required
- Ensure handovers for holidays are completed and provide cover for other roles within the administration team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate (specifically word, excel & outlook)
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent service
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent and team worker at the same time
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills