Onboarding Assistant Manager *Part Time Hours*Apply for this job
Attention all organised wizards and multitasking pros! Our client a small family office is seeking a dynamic Onboarding Assistant Manager to keep the workplace running smoothly.
The role will suit someone who has office management and administration experience, ideally within a financial services environment. The successful candidate will be an organised self-starter who is used to dealing with a variable workload as well as working to tight deadlines and enjoys working as part of a small team.
You will play a pivotal role improving and enhancing the onboarding process and service delivered to clients whilst ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements. The ideal candidate will be familiar with Private Equity fund structures and have a professional qualification which will enable you to certify documents.
This is a unique and rewarding opportunity to be part of a close-knit and friendly team. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, part time hours with hybrid working arrangements and a collaborative work environment.
- Deal with AML & KYC queries
- Ensure all entities within the Family Office remain compliant with their legal obligations
- Organise board meetings and AGMs including the drafting of all related documentation and board meeting minutes
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiar with AML/KYC/CRS/FATCA matters as they relate to trust and non-trust structures
- Familiar with trust and SPV structures used by Family Offices to hold different asset classes
- Familiarity with offshore concepts such as substance rules and transfer pricing
- Experience in drafting corporate minutes and related documentation
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise a large number of tasks