*Part Time Role* Company SecretaryApply for this job
Our client is seeking an exceptional Company Secretary to join the team on a part-time basis (would consider from 20 hours per week). The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality corporate governance advice and support to the Board of Directors and senior management team.
If you are a highly motivated and accomplished Company Secretary looking for an exciting new challenge on a part-time basis, we encourage you to apply for this role. Our client offers a competitive compensation package with flexible working arrangements and a collaborative work environment where you can make a significant impact on the success of the company.
- Manage the preparation and distribution of Board and Committee meeting agendas, papers, and minutes
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements relating to corporate governance
- Provide advice and guidance to the Board and senior management on matters relating to corporate governance
- Manage the Annual General Meeting process and ensure compliance with Companies Act requirements
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date company secretarial records
- Work closely with the Legal and Compliance teams to ensure effective risk management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience as a Company Secretary or Deputy Company Secretary, with a strong understanding of corporate governance principles and requirements
- ICSA qualification is desirable but not essential
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team