PE Fund In-House, Senior Manager, Fund AdministrationApply for this job
Are you a dynamic, results-oriented professional with a passion for finance and investments? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment where your strategic thinking and leadership skills can make a significant impact? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you as a Senior Manager, Fund Administration in a prestigious Private Equity Fund!
As the Senior Manager, Fund Administration, you will join a fast paced Fund Administration team and contribute significantly to delivering process enhancements that ensure best in class Fund Administration. You will assume operational responsibility for Delegation Management of outsourced providers and GP Board Management, for their allocated Funds and associated In-house retained responsibilities.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a talented and driven team. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and make an impact in the exciting world of finance, apply now.
- Lead the delivery of the administration for allocated Funds and vehicles
- Closely manage and constantly evaluate the delegation to outsourced sub-administrators, to ensure consistency and quality of output between funds and administrators
- Lead the GP board management for allocated Funds through the management of and attendance at GP Board meetings
- Monitor the Fund Administration inbox and allocate or action relevant emails accordingly
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Work with legal counsel, Deal Execution and the Advisory Investor teams to progress deal related activity
- Lead on key administrative processes affecting the allocated funds
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally educated to degree level, hold or be studying towards ICSA or an equivalent professional qualification
- Previous experience of working in a Fund Administration role, preferably at least 5 years
- Clear understanding of the Fund administration market in Jersey, preferably gained from within a Private Equity asset manager middle office or a leading Private Equity Fund Administrator
- Experience with fund administration platforms
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work both independently and be a collaborative team member
- Resilience and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment
- A proven ability to manage complex and sometimes conflicting demands
- A professional approach with an ability to build rapport at all levels
- High levels of attention to detail