Procedures Writer - Part Time HoursApply for this job
Are you a skilled writer with a keen eye for detail? Do you have a passion for crafting concise and effective procedures? Are you looking for a part-time opportunity that allows you to showcase your talents and make a meaningful impact? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a part-time procedures writer to support a Family Office. In this role, you'll be responsible for developing clear, concise, and effective procedures. You'll work closely with the team to identify areas that could benefit from updated procedures, and then use your writing skills to create easy-to-follow documents that ensure consistency and efficiency.
In return our client offers a competitive salary, comprehensive unique benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a talented, dynamic and visionary team.
- Identify areas for improvement of processes and procedures to ensure that the business line is operating as efficiently as possible with suitable controls in place
- Have awareness of emerging legislation, regulation, risk through review of publications and attendance at seminars with a view to practically applying those to our procedures manual to ensure that it remains current and up to date at all times
- Work with the client teams to pilot new procedures before they are launched to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Be a main point of contact for queries in relation to the practical application of procedures
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Table 4 qualification
- 6 years relevant industry administration experience with experience of a diverse range of asset classes
- Experience of working for UHNW private/family office clients and understanding their needs
- Good knowledge and understanding of current local finance industry legislation, regulatory requirements & working practices
- Understanding the fundamentals of client financial statements
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong writing and editing skills with attention to detail
- Experience with process mapping and procedure writing
- A knack for breaking down complex processes into simple steps
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong commitment to supporting the administration teams in the provision of client service excellence