Revenue AnalystApply for this job
Our client is looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Revenue Analyst to join the successful team. As a Revenue Analyst, you'll be responsible for analysing and interpreting financial data to drive revenue growth and profitability. You'll work closely with cross-functional teams to develop and implement revenue strategies that maximise the revenue potential.
Our client offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive unique benefits package, and opportunities for career advancement within the organisation.
If you're looking for an exciting and challenging role in a fast-paced environment we want to hear from you!
- Lead and manage the monthly and quarterly group financial revenue close routines and timetable to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of financial results
- Analyse financial data and identify trends to drive revenue growth and profitability
- Develop and implement revenue strategies to increase revenue streams
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop revenue targets and forecasts
- Provide regular reports and analysis to senior management on revenue performance and opportunities
- Support the audit process for revenue-based queries
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates must be fully ACCA/ACA qualified
- Should have extensive experience working in a finance team, rather than from trust/fund background
- Experience with financial modeling and forecasting
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with other teams
- Proficiency in Excel and other financial analysis tools