Senior Financial Accountant - Immediate Start Available (6-9 FTC)Apply for this job
Are you an experienced financial accountant seeking an exhilarating opportunity to showcase your expertise? Look no further! We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Financial Accountant initially on a 6-month contract basis, with the potential for a permanent role. If you are ready to make an immediate impact and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this is the position for you.
Our client is a leading, innovative company at the forefront of their industry, dedicated to delivering excellence in all aspects of the business.
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to a thriving organisation and advance your career as a Senior Financial Accountant. In return our client offers a competitive salary package with a range of benefits together with flexible working arrangements.
A great opportunity to join a team with a dynamic and collaborative work culture in an environment that encourages growth, creativity and professional development.
- Production of timely, quality and accurate Management Accounting data and analysis
- Conduct financial analysis, providing insights and recommendations to support strategic decision-making
- Oversight of the outsourced components of Management Accounting production
- Ensure timely delivery of the component responsibilities of the budget and forecast process
- Collate, review, challenge and submission of data required for the Group Unit Costing and Profitability model
- Production and development of the local profitability model
- Management Accounts Production
- Manage the Budget and Forecast Process
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in finance environment
- 1 year of experience in securities industry
- Ability to analyse and provide meaningful commentary of financial data to facilitate business decisions
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong leadership qualities, with the ability to mentor and motivate team members