Senior Fund RolesApply for this job
We have several senior fund roles from Senior Fund Accountant to Senior Fund Manager. All offering attractive relocation packages and so we would welcome international applicants.
These are exceptional opportunities to be part of established but growing teams, dealing with high net worth clients and organisations.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of private equity funds clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs.
WORKING IN JERSEY:
Jersey’s economy is dominated by financial services with one of the world's leading offshore financial centres. This coupled with the enviable work-life balance, short commutes and the chance to earn a great salary, thanks to low taxation makes it an exceptional place to work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fully or part qualified accountant, either ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the fields of fund accounting, corporate services or private equities
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
- Detail orientated and meticulous
- Good client communication and management skills
- Adaptable approach to using appropriate software and systems
- Possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
- Effective communicator who is able to write and converse in English