Senior Recruitment OfficerApply for this job
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading global bank as a Senior Recruitment Officer.
This senior HR role will be responsible for HR across the Channel Islands and will work with senior management to look at areas such as workforce planning, organisational design, employee relations and succession planning.
The successful candidate will be supported by a team of three HR advisers who will deal with the day to day HR queries and they will also work closely with a London based Talent professional to support recruitment.
There won't be any direct reports but this role needs an individual who is used to business partnering with senior management and who can work at pace to deliver HR initiatives.
In return our client offers a competitive package, and a supportive working environment where professional and personal development of all employees is encouraged.
This is an exciting role for an HR professional looking to make a real difference in the Jersey business and truly add value.
- Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process for the Channel Islands
- Partner closely with the business and key stakeholders to understand vacancy requirements
- Accurately track vacancies in a methodical, timely and accurate manner
- Advertise roles in a timely manner
- Develop relationships with recruitment agencies
- Continually monitor the market through regular networking and research
- Manage the interview process, share constructive feedback with the business and where necessary challenge hiring managers on candidate selection
- Review market data and team data to ensure offers are competitive
- Efficiently coordinate offer and joiner paperwork
- Be responsible for License tracking and ensure offers are within allocation, whilst liaising with stakeholders on current climate
- Be responsible for ensuring offers are strictly compliant with all immigration requirements
- Apply for work permits and coordinate the process in an efficient manner
- Be responsible for co-ordination, completion, submission and use of results of remuneration surveys for internal benchmarking
- Regularly review and update all recruitment-associated policies
- Ensure any relocation assistance offered is within policy
- Responsible for the internal mobility of current existing employees
- Develop a sound understanding of all relevant Group and local internal systems and tools
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Financial Services recruitment experience either from an agency or in-house recruitment background
- Previous HR experience preferable but not essential
- Local market awareness and connectivity
- Knowledge of local employment law
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Self-starter and collaborative team player
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work under pressure calmly and efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Strong people management ability
- Strong negotiation and communication skills at all levels