Transfer Agency AdministratorApply for this job
We have an excellent opportunity to join a leading global bank as a Transfer Agency Administrator.
In this interesting role you will assist with transaction processing, risk management, account opening, closing & maintenance, and delivering excellent service to a range of fund clients. The successful candidate will possess knowledge of Transfer Agency and industry practice and have an understanding of the offshore funds compliance and regulatory regime.
In return our client offers a competitive package, and a supportive working environment where professional and personal development of all employees is encouraged.
- Transaction processing
- Account opening, closing and maintenance
- Deliver excellent service to a range of fund clients
- Prepare and process trades for a range of complex offshore funds in line with detailed controls and procedures
- Prepare and process fund distributions to fund specific deadlines
- Resolve client & investor queries within agreed timeframes
- Maintain shareholder register and investor files
- Undertake investor account opening, closing and amendments in line with policies and procedures
- Daily reconciliation of cash accounts
- Prepare audit requests
- Prepare Fund, Trustee, Client and Internal reporting
- Work in partnership with the clients to understand fund structures and their specific requirements
- Assist in the review of system developments, UAT testing and ad hoc projects
- Resolve client and investor queries within agreed timeframes
- Prepare and distribute shareholder statements and Investment Management reports
- Oversee and verify the FATCA and AEOI Investor classification and system set up
- Provide cover to enable job rotation and training
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Computer literacy across a variety of applications
- An understanding of the features of the different types of fund structures
- Ability to manage and mitigate risk
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- A good team player is essential to be successful in this role.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent self management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail