Our client is a leading bank in the euro zone with a global presence across 75 countries with over 185,000 employees. The organisation shares it’s commitment to the growth of it’s employees as much as it’s clients.
The business has and expects it’s employees to have a focus on core behaviours:
- Client focus
- Risk aware entrepreneurship
- People care
- Lead by example
- To provide or assist in the provision of Company Secretarial Services to a selection of fund entities, which include regulated, listed and private equity clients.
- To provide wider support to the Company Secretarial team and Directors of the Fund and Manager Boards, as required.
- Review changes in legislation and Corporate Governance and disseminate implications to the team and assist with procedural changes where necessary.
- Arrange, prepare and attend Board meeting and document and circulate minutes.
- Set up and maintain hard copy statutory record files in accordance with regulatory requirements for all new Companies and ensure timely filing of documents; arranging notarisation, banking and signatory mandates when required.
- Completion & submission of annual returns, company tax applications on incorporation, payment of statutory fees and filing of accounts & statutory returns and announcements, liaising with the stock exchanges when required.
- Maintain registers.
- Assist compliance with KYC procedures, compliance and reporting
- Should hold or be working towards an industry relevant professional qualification such as ICSA.
- Good knowledge of the offshore fund industry, particularly with regards to the regulatory requirements.
- Exposure to risk/compliance work in the context of fund administration.
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable to the management and administration of fund operation.
- Desire to learn stock exchange listings requirements.
- Willingness to learn about the requirements and practicalities of regulated, listed and private equity clients.
- At least 2yrs relevant industry experience.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills with strong client service focus and ability to work under pressure.
|Job Category||Company Secretary, Fund Management, Trusts|