Our client offer multi-jurisdictional fund and fiduciary services, together with corporate secretarial and compliance support to regulated fund vehicles, including listed funds. With offices across EMEA, the Guernsey office provides a range of high quality fund services across Private Equity and Real Estate Funds, Alternative Investment Funds, Traditional Funds (including equity, hedge and bond funds) and Fund of Hedge Funds.
Day to day you will be responsibilities for oversight and effective leadership within Funds.
- Management of teams and lead representative for the funds business co-ordinating and engagement with the other service leads as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for key client relationships and ensure client satisfaction; responsible for operational delivery of services & ensure all SLAs and KIPs are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for the finance function for all outstanding debt and preparing the annual budget with the relevant leads
- Ensure the team has the appropriate level of technical expertise, qualifications and experience to provide the Service and ensures this remains up to date through CPD
- Recruitment, absence and performance management in cooperation with the HR team
- Prepare management and board reports, supporting the month end process and ensuring statutory submissions are made.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure process’ remain compliant & reporting to the board where required.
- Degree level or equivalent relevant professional qualification
- Must hold GDFC appropriately recognised qualification for the
- Min 10yrs experience
- Proven track record of sales management & client advisory
- Strong leadership skills along with the confidence and ability to influence
- Strong change management & performance management skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in Governance, Risk and Compliance matters
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Evidence of continued professional development
- Strong team player with evidence of building relationships with stakeholders
- Proven track record in growing a business
- Strong knowledge in sales, advisory and performance management
- Skills in managing commercial teams and projects and delivered continuous improvement
|Job Category||Director, Fund Management|