Our client is a leading bank in the euro zone with a presence in 75 countries and has offered high quality trust & fiduciary services for over 30 yrs, covering both private and institutional clients globally from Jersey. The organisation shares it’s commitment to the growth of it’s employees as much as it’s clients.
The business has and expects it’s employees to have a focus on core behaviours:
- Client focus
- Risk aware entrepreneurship
- People care
- Lead by example
- To assist the Head of Private Client Administration with management and control of all private client related administration functions, services and team.
- Promote best practice and provide technical guidance to all administrators with respect to fiduciary principles and service delivery.
- Remain abreast of regulatory and business developments and contribute to the establishment and evaluation of administration activities in line with current laws, regulations and group practices.
- Where appropriate travel to meet new and existing clients to enhance client relationships.
- Support and participate in the recruitment and induction of new team members.
- Participate in employee development and career management and HR administration for the team.
A Table 4 qualification; 12yrs experience
- Good knowledge of relevant trust and company law, fiduciary principles legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Good knowledge and application of “Proceeds of Crime Law” and regulatory guidelines.
- Practical knowledge and understanding of Trust deeds and associated legal documents.
- Good understanding of global tax practice effecting the industry including UK and US tax legislation, FATCA and CRS.
- Sound understanding of corporate secretarial & director responsibilities.
- Good understanding of accounting principles and statutory requirements.
|Job Category||Fiduciary Services, Manager, Trusts|